Saturday 5 January 2013

Audience Feedback





Questionnaire


<!--[if !vml]--><!--[endif]-->Put a cross through or colour over the option you don’t agree with, leaving the option you do agree with showing for example:

Yes/No

Did you find my documentary informative?

Yes/No

Did you find my Print Ad Informative?

Yes/No

Did you find my radio ad informative?

Yes/No

Did you find my documentary entertaining?

Yes/No

Did you find my print ad entertaining?

Yes/No

Did you find my radio ad entertaining?

Yes/No


Did you think the quality of the sound was good on my documentary?

Yes/No

Did you think the quality of the sound was good on my radio ad?

Yes/No

Do you think the continuity of the documentary was good?

Yes/No

Do you think the print ad is eye-catching?

Yes/No

Do you think my documentary is as good as professional documentaries you have seen in the past?

Yes/No

Do you think my print ad is as good as professional print adverts you have seen in the past?

Yes/No

Do you think my radio ad is as good as professional radio adverts you have heard in the past?

Yes/No







No comments:

Post a Comment